Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice – paddlesportsportal.Com
Paddlesportsportal.Com is committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners.
If you are the rightful owner of any content posted on paddlesportsportal.Com and object to its display, or if you are a representative of the copyright department and have a complaint, please contact us. We will remove it within 24-48 hours!
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by any of our users, we require you to send us a proper notification. All notices must comply with the DMCA notification requirements. You MUST provide the following information:
- Identify yourself as either:
- The copyright owner or
- Someone “authorized to act on behalf of the exclusive owner whose copyright allegedly has been infringed.”
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the location of the allegedly infringing material by providing the specific URL on this site containing the material. Please do not send attached images, PDFs, or other file formats; only list the URLs on paddlesportsportal.Com.
- Provide us with the web address where the link was published.
- Provide your contact information, including your full name and email address.
Send the message to our contact form.